About the Blog and the Blogger

Introduction

    Hi dear readers, I am a young science enthusiast from North-Eastern state of Assam in India. I have graduated with BCA from Gauhati University, Assam, India. Currently I am preparing for my admission entrance tests into a graduate course in physics or computer science & engineering.


Purpose

    During this period of intense preparation for various exams, the idea of sharing my knowledge and interests with the general public has grown inside me. This very idea of sharing knowledge and my personal interest related projects has driven me to open this blog where you and I can debate, share, collaborate on vast array of topics, discussion materials where we will mutually benefit from the experience gained by the many of us.


Criteria

    My blog will walk you through a range of topics from fields varying from (but not limited to) physics, cosmology, mathematics, computation, artificial intelligence, machine learning and a lot. I will guide you all when the math behind the scenes will become complicated enough for you to bear all at once.